Paypal blocked Message Center

Gladicek
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So Paypal just block Message Center in order to force you call them on expensive phone lines. And they even refuse to communicate over emails.

Contacting via socials, message center, email are useless. And calling them on line which is not free.. great scam Paypal!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Gladicek
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Contacting them anywhere is pointless. This platform just does not have support.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gladicek 

Strange then that loads of folks contact them via social media or via messages every day on here then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Gladicek
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Contacting them anywhere is pointless. This platform just does not have support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Gladicek,

Sorry to hear you feel this way. The 'Message Us' option in the 'Help Center' is not available for every country I'm afraid. I can assure you we have agents available to assist you via Facebook or Twitter @AskPayPal. 

I hope you get your issue sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

This is **bleep**, you yourself replying from paypal are one of the thieves stealing our money, SHAME ON YOU!!

Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

If you ask me, they are a bunch of thieves who sit. behind desks in the name of working, they have limited my account twice since last week, just when i was about to withdraw my money legitimately earned even the sources are clear and a record of transactions can be seen, they limited my account permanently yesterday.

I am super convinced that paypal is run by a bunch of thieves who sit all day to figure out how to steal from people.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaMAINA 

Great way to get your account unlimited, insulting the staff.  🤣

Paypal do not ban you for 0 reason. What would be the point? They make far more money from you using your Paypal account than interest on any held money.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor
You are most likely one of them simply harassing and stealing from people, what a shame!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaMAINA 

Charming aren't you....guess reading is not your forte, if I work for paypal posting on this forum then you must as well.

I'm an advisor and you are a contributor (senior to members) so as a higher rank you must be one of those greedy folks stealing as well?  

Guess the 40,000 users of this forum that have left kudos for helping them don't feel the same way, now lets see how many kudos you have, oh that's right 4.

So hope you get your account back soon.  😁

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.