Paypal announce mistake in changing password
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Re: Cant get through security check due to no longer having the old number in Managing Account Archives
- Logout when I select a payment method in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to log in or change password in Managing Account Archives
- How do I change my password; I only use a desktop computer, not the app in Managing Account Archives
- Account recovery failed in Managing Account Archives