Paypal Business Account logging issue

social9agency
New Community Member

I have created the Business account. and add a user to manage my payments from other region/country and submit the all details to the paypal. 

after 24 hours we got verified the user by paypal. and then now user is try to login the account. 3 4 times i have generated the new password also for the user but he can't access the account what's the reason please help me..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @social9agency,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your user is having issues accessing your account. I know this must be frustrating. You mentioned, that your user is trying to login from a different country. PayPal is country specific. This means it should only be accessed from the country it is currently registered in. 

If you attempt to login from a different country, our internal secuirty system can block the login attempt. This cannot be overridden I'm afraid. All I can advise you is to assign a user that is currently living in the same country that your PayPal account is registered in. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.