PayPal asks for Number/SMS/2FA each and EVERY time
I have clicked SAVE DEVICE, I have cookies enabled, adblock disabled. Yet every time I log in, Paypal asks to send me a message/whatsapp or call EACH and EVERY TIME!!!
I travel a lot and its not always possible to receive messages etc. HOW CAN I TURN THIS OFF?
I tried everything. but it doesn't work 😞
(I am using the SAME browser on the same device)
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unfortunate Outcome: Case Settled in Favor of Scammer/Buyer - Seeking Support and Advice in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives