PayPal app changing language

Oxydoor
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. How do I change the language in PayPal app? After I install it, I get German language automatically downloaded and I don't want that. In the website I did that, I have it in English but the app...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TasleemaJ
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Oxydoor.

I understand that you are getting the German language automatically on your PayPal App. Here is how to change the language on your account:

Click the Settings icon next to "Log out". In the "Account options" section click on the drop-down menu to the right of "language".  Select your preferred language and your preference is automatically saved. If you are still facing issues, you can re-install the PayPal App. 

Tip: It may take a few moments to minutes for the account language to update. The PayPal website and the emails you receive from us will be in your selected language. Changing the language does not change how your account works. 

Thank and Regards,

TasleemaJ

Login to Me Too

Oxydoor
Contributor
Contributor
I just did that, I had it on English all the time. If I log in on the website, I have everything in English. I reinstalled PayPal using von, until I logged in I had everyone Romanian. Then the app downloaded Deutsch
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.