Passport Identification Issue

FadiBGL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'd like to ask if there is a solution to my passport identification problem. Here are the details: I was looking over at my account and noticed that I had inputted the wrong passport number, I tried "updating" it but I encountered an issue that didn't let me do so. I was in a hurry so I thought to myself the best and quickest solution was to remove all passport data and re-input it all correctly. But after I removed the data, Syria (the country in which I'm using a passport from) is not appearing on the list of issued countries anymore(it was the country where the wrong passport data was on). I looked but couldn't find any solutions. Is this something that'll fix itself with time or will it remain that way until assistance interferes? Here is some info I've been recommeneded to put in: I'm using google chrome on a windows 10 device, I'm currently in Morocco.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @FadiBGL,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand the importance of being able to update your account information in a timely manner. Here is a Help Center Article with additional information on how to Update your PayPal account. If you are unable to make the changes online I suggest to contact our Customer Service team directly. Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.