One paypal address with multiple users created - unable to proceed payments

ChHo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

For one business account I have recently added 2 users.
After those two users got successfully verified, I assigned them with admin rights.  
I then tried to proceed some payments with one of those two users but it didn't worked.
It works when l login directly into paypal but when I am on third party site, it doesn't work. 

To finalize the payment, the paypal popup opens up and asks for an email or phone number plus password.

I tried several times with the correct details but always receive this message: 

Some of your info didn't match. Try again, change the email address, or get help if you forgot your password.

Any help or recommendation would be much appreciated !

The idea is that one of those two users should be able to proceed payments.

I only provided admin rights for testing.

Thank you all !

Best, 
Christophe

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hello @ChHo,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

ChHo
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Donna well, that doesn't really help. 

I looked up different topics related to this and it always refers to "ask your community" 

so is there any chance to forward this to someone that could have a look at it ? 

thank you !

Login to Me Too

Ericrebusa21
New Community Member
I've already doing that, but this is always I recieved" sorry we couldn't help".
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.