No paypal sign in on ebay. The link given in a previous solution no longer exists

petepowergen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi when I make a purchase on ebay and pay with my Paypal account the payment goes through without the sign in process. This has happened several times before. I did save a link that took me to the relevant ebay age to stop this happening. That page no longer exists and Ebay help just say contact paypal. I have never hit the button on ebay asking them to remember my password. I have tried logging into paypal and then logging out to break the cycle but it does not work. I need to be sure that I am always asked to sign for every transaction please.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @petepowergen,

Thank you for visiting our Community page. You may manage your logins and turn off this feature by following these steps: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/what-are-%E2%80%9Cquicker-payment-experience-on-trusted-dev.... Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.