My points transfer

ChristiLynn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone! I'm new to the community as well as new to PayPal. I opened my PayPal account today because I have a My Points account and want to cash out to PayPal. However idk why it won't let me? My account is verified. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been saving my points for 5 years and will need to get rewards no later than June 29th for an upcoming surgery for my dog Cooper. Thank you so much. Christi
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Craig

Hey @ChristiLynn,

Welcome to the Community! 

If your PayPal account is verified, your email address is confirmed and there are no restrictions on your account then there would be no reason why you cannot receive payments through PayPal. It might be worthwhile reaching out to My Points to see if they can direct you through the process. 

I hope this gets resolved for you, and I hope Cooper feels better soon!  

Craig 

Login to Me Too

ChristiLynn
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Craig. I didn't have my account verified properly but it is now. Cooper and I appreciate you welcoming me to the community and for replying to my question. Have a lovely day 🙂 🐾🐾
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.