My Address is set to Croatia even tho I was born and live in Bosnia and Herzegovina

amon10
Contributor
Contributor

I don`t know why this happened and what should I do now

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amon10 

Yep that was always a possibility, unfortunately as paypal is country specific if you open an account in a country where you don't live then it won't work properly.

Only customer services can help you with that and from my experience there is not a lot that they can do for you.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amon10 

You would need to close that account after making sure you can remove or withdraw anything you can first and then open one in your correct country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amon10
Contributor
Contributor

Yea but it says I cant transfer money to my card (standard or instant) and cant spend it because of this problem

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amon10 

Yep that was always a possibility, unfortunately as paypal is country specific if you open an account in a country where you don't live then it won't work properly.

Only customer services can help you with that and from my experience there is not a lot that they can do for you.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.