Login rejected, password & security answers correct but rejected - What is happening?

imagemodeuk
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to log in with correct password. Security questions answered correctly (because I posted those Q&A's in my profile so I know the answers!!) Text security codes don't arrive to my unchanged phone number. Managed to log in to community. What is happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Priya01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi imagemodeuk! I apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused while logging in to your PayPal account. In this case, I would recommend you contact our customer support team by following the steps below to resolve this issue. Here are the steps to get to the contact options: 1. Go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. 2. Then click the 'Contact customer service’ link at the bottom of the page. 3. From here, click the 'Password and Account Access' option. 4. Then 'Login Problems'. 5. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' or 'Message Us' option to select. You don't have to be logged in to use this feature. I hope this helps! Priya
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.