If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- my paypal account got limited last 29th of aug 2021. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ask for a refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Virtual single use credit card in Security and Fraud Archives
- I didn't receive my money. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Buyer Chargeback Scam Help in Security and Fraud Archives