Login - no sms verification received.

Dagmar19
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my friends, please, i need help with login.

When i put my email, then password, and then i should verify "it is me". I can see my cell-number, i confirm, but no message i receive. I waited over 24hours and nothing. I tried it manytimes. Same.

I have no security question. Only the valid number.

Any help please?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dagmar19 

If you’re not receiving a text from Paypal, you may need to contact your mobile phone carrier and ask them to turn on short-code text messaging.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dagmar20
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for response.

I can usually receive short-code messages. Befoure, i could receive sms from paypal too. I can receive sms for login to any bank.

What is biggest problem, i can not already login to this community. I have to use a different account. But with the same number. So under different name it is me.

Any different advice please?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

klacecek
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friends. I have found solution so i would like to post here this for everyone who has same problem. Hope, it will help you.

I called to my mobil-servis operator(t-mobile cz). He told me i have all services allowed(switched on). Then I called to paypall tel.number <removed>. Only this nunber without a national prefix. It is for europien custemers. For different region has paypal different number. You need check your local web page-contact - call us.

Man on the other side checked it is me by phone. He changed for me tel.number to different mobil service provider which i have. I could change my password and then login to my account. Perfect.

I have 2 cells with 2 sim cards. New(changed) number is on the second cell.  I tried to change sim cards on these 2 cells. I was very surprised, old mobile number worked and new one no. So problem is in my mobil phone. I do not know why. Another confirmation-sms with codes(like bank account) i can receive without problem. I do not know why PP no. Strange thing is, i could receive login messages from PP with this phone befoure without problem. Maybe some setting... i dont know.

So people, if you have similar problem with login when you do not receive the sms, try to change phone(cell). I hope, it will help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.