Issue with receiving payment due to Identity confirmed after it

cbysouth68
Contributor
Contributor

I sold something on ebay and I should get my money through paypal, but before I could confirm my Identity on my paypal someone already bought it. But when I sent of my details it come up with a message that looks broken. I also dont know if Ill get that money because of the identity wasnt confirmed before it. 

It comes up with

"success.manual_review.title.content

success.manual_review.title.desc

Once your identity is confirmed, you can use your account to enjoy unlimited send and receive transactions."

It also doesnt show any money sent in on my activity

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @cbysouth68,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having issues receiving a payment from an eBay sale. I understand this can be concerning. If you were unable to confirm your identity first, it is possible that the payment has not been received successfully and/or returned to the buyer. In situations like these, you will need to confirm your identity first, then confirm that PayPal is linked appropriately. If you need support with this, please reach out to eBay Customer Support. 

What can I do if there's a problem with an eBay transaction?

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.