Inoute for phone Number for Code off which the only option available for country is UAE

Adeleke01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Please i need help!

When making transfer, i am asked to inpute my phone Number for Code off which the only option available for country is UAE  i registered Paypal lately and after every confirmation , i try to send money from my Paypal and i was stucked on the page where it asked me to put in the Code that will be sent to my number , I was given an option of only UAE as a country to inpute my phone number of which i never registered with a UAE phone number. NB the only option to select a country is just UAE alone . No options of other countries. Please kindly help as i am Stucked.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeleke01 

Paypal is country specific so as you have a UAE paypal account then of course anything added to it has to be registered in the UAE !!

User Adeleke01: United Arab Emirates Business Account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adeleke01
Contributor
Contributor

Bro, the issue is that I registered with a different Number while in the UAE and I was in the UAE for a short period of time so I linked my personal  Nigerian bank account and phone number to it which it went through, and a code was sent to me for activation. Now I tried to send money or withdraw, it's asking me for a UAE number that I never registered within other to get a code.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adeleke01 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You may sometimes be able to add other countries information but it would never work for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.