Inactive account

TerryRadcliffe
New Community Member

Why do I have a $1000 Inactive Checking Account? How can I Activate it? Hopefully From Here. Please And Thank You.🙏🕊

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @TerryRadcliffe,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Normally an "Inactive Account" just means you have not logged in for over a year. To activate your account you simply need to log in to your account and update your information if it is outdated. Examples of outdated information are your address, phone number or email address. If you forgot your password, click "forgot?" in the Password box and then click "Request password," or click "Problem with login?" under the "Log In" button.

However, if you received that notification via email, I'd recommend making sure that email is indeed from PayPal. Here's how: How do I spot and report a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.