I was told by support to close my account but it wont let me close my account
Hello, as the title says, I tried changing my contact name so I sent my ID and everything then support said that I cant change the name so I should close this account and create a new one, HOWEVER, i literally cant close my account because it says my account is under review, and it is under review because it wont let me change my id name. SO ITS A LOOP. and support IS NEVER AVAILABLE and IMPOSSIBLE to contact. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for contacting Community.
I see you're facing issues closing your PayPal account and also verifying it. If you're unable to close it from your end, PayPal support should be able to help. Check from the available contact options for your region. If you're unable to reach through the website, try Facebook or Twitter Support.
This should help.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives