You don't say which country you are in but IF you have the friends/family option ask a mate or family member to send you enough to top up to the withdrawal amount so you can send it or withdraw it back to 0.
If they use funds in their balance OR bank account and not a card should be free.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I have absolutely no idea who the SP Two company are, and I have not authorised them to attempt to debit my Pay Pal account £4.50 every month.
I tried to email them to cancel whatever they think is my authority to debit my Pay Pal, but I have received no reply, so I assumed this was done. However they are still attempting to debit me every month (3 months so far).
I think the best solution is to close my Pay Pal account.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives