I have 2 accounts under 2 names.

Baylor1233
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 accounts under 2 names but cannot find the other account. Last time I used it was in 2021. My son sent money to that account on 11/13/2022 and provided a screen shot so I know it’s another account under my married last name.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Baylor1233,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand the importance to access your other account. Here's how to reset your password if you forgot your email address:

Go to our login.
Click Forgot password?
Click Forgot your email?
Enter up to 3 email addresses you may have used with PayPal and click Next.

If we identify your email address, you can then use it to log in with your password. You can also create a new password if you’ve forgotten it. 

If you can't find the account after following the steps, please reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance. Also, please note that as per our user agreement you can have only one personal account and one business account and each account must be registered with a unique email address.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.