I changed my phone number & when I try to login & goes to security check I can't get text to log in

Dymmdlyfe1
New Community Member
I changed my phone number & can't login BC when it gets to security check I can't get text message to login I've added my new number but can't delete old number
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Dymmdlyfe1 

Thank you for contacting PayPal Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing while accessing your PayPal account. In this situation, I recommend you contact our phone support. They will be able to assist you further. You can find the number to reach us by going to PayPal website, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Contact, then clicking Call us. Customer service is available from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. From Monday to Friday, make sure that you are calling us during working hours.

Please note that charges may apply depending on the terms and coverage offered by your phone provider. Waiting times for phone calls and messages are longer than usual. If you are unable to locate the phone number, please revert to us with your country. Thank you for your patience; your inquiry will be addressed as soon as possible. I appreciate your cooperation. 

Thanks.

Kiran

Login to Me Too

carrenganda
Contributor
Contributor

Can I change my contact number.. I cannot change my password..my contact number is old

Login to Me Too

carrenganda
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.