I cannot access my paypal account

Temp20220401M
Contributor
Contributor
Help guys, I cannot open my paypal account, I open it once but after a few days, I login again and the error shows "Sorry, we couldn't confirm its you." How possibly that my account its not mine, thats mine actually." I am also calling paypal but no one is available during working hours. How come. Please help me in this community. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220401M 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220401M
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, Im using local mobile number in the philippines issued in my paypal account. I was wondering why I cannot login on my current country to dubai and I tried to my cousin to login my account that she can access it in philippines. I thought it could access internationally. But why?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220401M 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.