I can't log since two weeks

Kitkattremblay
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot lot into my paypal account since two weeks. Everytime I try to log in, they put me on the page where I have to write my phone number without the possibility to pass and go directly to my account (as it was always be). When I write my phone number so I can have a code to access to my account, nothing work. And it been like this for weeks. I tried to call them but nothing. Do you have the same problem? If yes, how did you solved it?

As said, I wasn't able to communicate with them by phone, and this is impossible by email.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @Kitkattremblay 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

Kitkattremblay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your response, but I tried to contact you and to log. Yet I was not able to be in communication with anyone. And with my work hours, I can't contact Paypal all day.

It's now at least three weeks, and nothing work again. And nothing useful.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kitkattremblay 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.