How to know if my Paypal account is already verified.

Gorio_Lin
New Community Member

Hi Guys,

I will truly appreciate if someone can advise me on how to know if my Paypal account is already verified?

I have already linked my bank account into my Paypal account.

Truly appreciate your assistance.

regards,

Gorio_Lin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Aggi_25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Gorio_Lin 

We only ask you for essential information when you sign up to PayPal, but as you transact with us, we're under a legal obligation to know more about you. When you verify your account, you're proving that you own the financial details added to your account. When you link your financials to your PayPal account, it is considered to be a verified PayPal account. Check out this link for more information.

Thanks

Agnes

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Gorio_Lin,

Thank you for your post and for joining the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you also to @Aggi_25!

One more thing I wanted to add - you stated that you linked your bank account. Have you confirmed it yet? Also, apologies regarding the link that was posted, as it was specific to the US, and you are not in the US. Please try this link.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.