Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!
When someone sends you a payment, they will receive an email confirmation with the payment details. This email would not include your address on your PayPal account. All it would include is the amount and date of the payment, your business name and the transaction ID.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal locked my account in Security and Fraud Archives
- how to confirm address for debit card replacement? in Products & Services Archives
- I didn't receive a confirmation email to the email address I have listed in Managing Account Archives
- Why isn't my donation button working correctly? in Products & Services Archives
- can I withdraw money from a business paypal account having an unregistered company name? in Transactions Archives