How do you go about bringing legal action against Paypal

Temp20220109c
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is the worst payment processer you could ever deal with. I was wondering why the price of this company had been dropping on the stock market....after dealing with the reps today, I now understand why people don't use Paypal and why it hasn't performed well in the market. I've been verified since 2013. Today when I changed my phone number, they tried to tell that this number, that I've had for 15yrs was not registered to me. Then they asked me about 5 previous addresses, none of which I ever lived at but refused to ask me about the address where I do live. Then they had nerve to say that I failed the test and have to wait 48hrs to go again. I needed access to my funds immediately and I should have used Zelle, Cashapp, Apple or Google. At least they have professionals working. And speaking of working, good luck getting a customer service rep that you can understand and that can understand you. I guess PayPal shifts customer service overseas so they can make it harder for customers. I'm thinking about coming after them legally because they advertised that you could "add a card and access your funds in minutes". None of this true. Then when I spoke to a rep and asked for their ID # to include in my letter that I'm writing to corporate, all of the sudden, the rep refused and wouldn't give me a way to ID him to his superiors. All in all this has been a horrible experience. I work in entertainment. I promise you I will tweet, post on Tik Tok, IG and other social platforms about PayPal's  horrible service. I will let artists and people at the major record label I work for, know that when we deal with 3rd party vendors, we will use another payment processor that is more professional and doesn't lie to its customers all in effort to get your business

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.