How do I use the $25 credit from Crypto purchase?

Majestic12
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $25 to get a $25 PayPal credit during their Crypto promotion.

The past couple of days I've been trying to use the credit, but when I'm purchasing through PayPal merchants from the Paypal website, I keep getting an general error message or when it tries to validate my phone number, it says my number isn't supported -- what's the deal?

My phone works and I'm trying to get this credit -- now it's the last day to get it and I'm a little upset now.

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Majestic12,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues validating your mobile number. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance here. They'll be able to review what options may be available. You can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.