How do I setup a business account for twitch donations?

lunatic_us
New Community Member

I'm wanting to start streaming and I am trying to setup donations through streamlabs but it is making me make a business account. I don't understand how to fill it out.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @lunatic_us

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you have questions about creating a PayPal Business account. A great Help Center article you may find useful is: What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts? If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page, there's a video to help you through the process. For further assistance, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.