How do I know if my account is verified?

Axelle11

I just want to confirm if my account is already verified? If I can receive payments overseas. Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Axelle11 

Account holders become Verified when they complete our verification process. To become Verified, Log in to your PayPal account, click the Unverified link, and follow the instructions.

If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile.

Confirm your email, mobile phone, link and verify your debit or credit card, link your bank. 

If you see “Checking” next to your bank account, it means the type of bank account you have. Not that PayPal is “checking” the account. When the bank account is ready to use, you’ll see “Status: Confirmed”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Axelle11 

Account holders become Verified when they complete our verification process. To become Verified, Log in to your PayPal account, click the Unverified link, and follow the instructions.

If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile.

Confirm your email, mobile phone, link and verify your debit or credit card, link your bank. 

If you see “Checking” next to your bank account, it means the type of bank account you have. Not that PayPal is “checking” the account. When the bank account is ready to use, you’ll see “Status: Confirmed”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.