How do I confirm email address

afterdark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I am trying to confirm my email address on a new account, and having clicked Update against Email Address in my profile, I then click 'Confirm this email address', and having received the email which says 'Confirm your email address' and clicked on the link which says 'Click here to activate your account', I am taken back to PayPal with no other action required. However my email address is still showing as Unconfirmed. I have tried this many times but with no success, so how do I confirm the email address? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @afterdark

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are running into issues while trying to confirm your email address. 

Is the email address you are attempting to confirm already registered to another PayPal account?

I would advise trying to confirm your email address using the PayPal Website rather than the PayPal App or I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies on you current internet browser. 

For more information on this, see: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1485

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

-Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.