How do I block companies from taking funds

Temp20220902
New Community Member
Hello folks. I keep getting requests from a company for funds that for a service I have cancelled and they don’t respond to emails etc How can I block this? And does the block work even if they’ve only just put a request through? I’ve always paid with my credit card via pay pal. Can they take from my bank account or do I need to remove that too like I have my cards ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20220902

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting! 

I understand that you would like to cancel/ block the request. Canceling/blocking an Invoice or Money Request will not remove this from your History Log. However, the Invoice or Money Request will show a Payment Status of 'Cancelled' in your History. 

Here's how to cancel an invoice or money request:

1. Go to log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Locate the request/ payment in your Activity and click Cancel.

Please note with the help of a money request sent, no one should be able to grab the funds from your account until you fill in the details on the form. If at all, you find unauthorized charges on the account, kindly report the transactions through the Resolution Centre.

If you're referring to cancelled subscriptions, please log on to your account to find if they are still active on the account. Here's the help center article to know how to locate it and cancel on your PayPal account.

I hope this helps,
    Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.