Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oldknotty 

Since PayPal accounts are country specific, it is not possible.

An option is to open a Canada PayPal account which means you need to have a Canadian billing address, link Canada based financials (bank account/card) to pay with and then add Canadian shipping address you want order shipped to during checkout. 

Another option is to try and just pay with credit/debit card through PayPal guest checkout and see if it’ll let you enter Canadian shipping address. Or try the merchant’s non-PayPal checkout option if any.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oldknotty 

Since PayPal accounts are country specific, it is not possible.

An option is to open a Canada PayPal account which means you need to have a Canadian billing address, link Canada based financials (bank account/card) to pay with and then add Canadian shipping address you want order shipped to during checkout. 

Another option is to try and just pay with credit/debit card through PayPal guest checkout and see if it’ll let you enter Canadian shipping address. Or try the merchant’s non-PayPal checkout option if any.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.