Hi! can you help me?

ava94
New Community Member

it'smyfirst time here so what data should I give to person so he can send me money? What is the difference between a business account and a personal account? Is there a limit on a personal account? I can't link my card, what should I do? thank u very much !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ava94

Welcome to the PayPal Community, these are great questions! I'm happy to get you some information to get started using PayPal. You should only need to provide someone your confirmed email address to start receiving money. Here are the main differences between Business and Personal accounts. If your account is Unverified, there may be a limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. Here's how to Verify your account. Lastly, here's a Help Center article with some troubleshooting steps you may want to review: Why can't I add my credit or debit card to my PayPal account?

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.