Hi, I have been trying to verify my (company) identity for our merchant account for some time

CatalystEES
New Community Member

Hi, I have been trying to verify my (company) identity for our merchant account for some time, (today and previously a few weeks ago) the process only gets as far as naming the Directors and then fails saying 'technical issues'. Can you help me verify my/our company identity please. We're in Queensland Australia

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CatalystEES,

Welcome! Sorry to hear you're running into some issues verifying your company's information. I know this seems like a simple fix, but have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history? Sometimes that fixes little issues like this. Otherwise, you may want to reach out directly to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.