Hi, I am trying to send money from PayPal to PayPal, but there is

Qasim990
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am trying to send money from PayPal to PayPal, but there is an account limitation problem while sending to friends or family! So the question is, how many $$ the limited account can do the transactions? per year or month etc. So that I can wait for it, or is there any quick solution, and Thanks

Need help, the issue is the name as I am unable to change it, to verify the account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Qasim990,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern about sending funds. Have you verified your PayPal account? All PayPal accounts are initially ‘Unverified’ and have some limits on money. To remove these limits we will ask you to verify more information about yourself by completing some steps shared in the above link. Once the account is verified, there shouldn't be any transactional limits. In order to verify your account, all the details on the PayPal account and Bank account should match. Here's the link for the name change on your PayPal account. If you have any issues or any questions during the process, kindly reach our customer support team via the options available on our website.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.