Hello PayPal Team, I would like to open a PayPal account for business in the UK.

maestrokrimo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal Team,
I would like to open a PayPal account for business in the UK.
I would like to tell you that, of Algerian nationality, I live in Algeria.
The Algerian PayPal account does not live up to my ambitions due to restrictions and lack of solutions.
I don't want to open an account with wrong information and then my account is closed.
During my online research I came across 1stformations.co.uk.
This company provides people not residing in Britain to open and register a company in Britain They offer several plans to open a company, Among the plans is a £12 digital plan This is the link for the plans https://www.1stformations.co.uk/compare-packages/
Does this method entitle me to open a UK business account? Knowing that I am Algerian and live in Algeria.
With my best regards, you have all my respect and appreciation Abdelkarim Hadji

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @maestrokrimo,

Welcome back to the Community! 

It's against our terms of service for a customer to open a PayPal account selecting a different country to the one where they currently live. This is mainly due to the laws differing in certain countries. At some point, PayPal will ask for identity documents such as proof of address. 

I'm sorry I could not give you the answer you were hoping for today.

Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.