HELP! Additional business user invitation process does not work after 2 attempts

Allan46Design
New Community Member

I've been invited to join my clients Business account, using an email address not associated with any existing Paypal. 

I click the invite link in the email, and set up the password, then receive the code by email. Entering this, I'm then shown a CAPTCHA type screen to select an animal picture - once done, I'm then directed to the main login, which I assume means set up it done and can login.  I do not receive any email from PayPal to confirm the logins are set up.

However the login screen tells me that no such logins exist - even after clicking lost password, it still says no such account exists.

I've now done this twice and get the same result each time!!

Can anyone advise  why TF this is happening??!

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Allan46Design

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

It sounds like you're trying to set up a business user profile, and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty. If you haven't already, I recommend clearing your cache and cookies or trying a different web browser. It may even help to try a different device. If the error persists, the business account owner may need to delete the user profile on their account and create a new one. For further assistance, feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope you're able to set up the user profile soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.