Greek business account with an US LLC banned

Grik78
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a US single-member LLC, I live in Greece and I have Greek citizenship. How can I open a US PayPal if I don't have an SSN and a US home address? My Greek business account with my LLC's details got banned and they told me to open a US account. 

Why would my Greek account get banned though? It doesn't make sense. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Grik78

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your business account recently. Normally, we recommend only opening up an account for the country you currently reside in. Also, normally if your account is permanently limited, we wouldn't recommend trying to open a different account as that would most likely be limited as well. You can read more about Why your PayPal account is limited here. 

However, if this didn't apply to you or you still have a few more questions, you're always welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. My apologies for any inconvenience this presents, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Grik78
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Jon, thank you for your answer. Everyone from PayPal says something different, in the beginning, it was okay for me to use my Greek account, we even spoke through the phone multiple times, then it got banned all of sudden and now half of the reps say I should open a US account and the other half say it must be an account in the country I live in. Isn't there someone who can answer such a simple question?

Also, they told me to read the User Agreement Policy as it states that I can't have a Greek account with US LLC details, it doesn't state anything about that so someone made a mistake, banned me, and now they lie to cover themselves. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.