There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal won't let me change this personal account to business account. How do overcome this? in Managing Account Archives
- I don't have last name, but want to upgrade to business account in Managing Account Archives
- How to add GST number in the India PayPal business account? in Managing Account Archives