Getting unspecified errors

ChanKai
New Community Member

I keep getting errors from transactions to closing the account. And the errors are not specified. help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ChanKai 

Thank you  for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community. We’re sorry that you want to close your PayPal account. If you think you might want to use PayPal in the future, it is unnecessary to close your account. You can use your account as often or as little as you wish. There is no fee to keep your account open.

Before closing the account, please make sure that there are no pending transactions on your account and all the automatic payment subscriptions are closed. Here is how you can check your transaction history. Here is how you can view your active pre approved payment subscriptions and cancel them. 

Despite the cancellation of all the pending transaction and automatic payment subscriptions, if you still get an error, please contact our support team to get it resolved. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.