Error in Closing Account

vykie
Contributor
Contributor

Why am i getting an error when i try to close my personal account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

temp20211215c
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t add any card and I can’t close my account I can’t understand pls help me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @vykie and @temp20211215c,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to close your account. Does the error direct you to resolve an issue in the Resolution Center? If so, please visit the Resolution Center to see if there are steps that need to be completed before any further action can be taken. If not, please share the error message here so the Community can advise further.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

vykie
Contributor
Contributor

This is the message I'm receiving

Before you close your account…

Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @vykie,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see your contact options.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.