Country and Billing address

georgegaleos
Contributor
Contributor

Why my country not showing in Billing Address when i choose the gear icon ? (I put it continuously after my billing address)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @georgegaleos 

Thank you for your post in Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing while adding billing address. Please be advised this generally happens when the address on your bank account or cards does not matches the address. Please recheck the address on your bank accounts and cards, it should be the same and then you should have no issues while adding it. You will get more details here about editing the billing address on your cards.

Thank you.

Kiran 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @georgegaleos 

Thank you for your post in Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing while adding billing address. Please be advised this generally happens when the address on your bank account or cards does not matches the address. Please recheck the address on your bank accounts and cards, it should be the same and then you should have no issues while adding it. You will get more details here about editing the billing address on your cards.

Thank you.

Kiran 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.