Closed account due to inactivity and "unclaimed property" from the State

Netracenuts
Contributor
Contributor

I live in the US. I did not login my PayPal account for a long time and it got closed. I received a letter from the State with "unclaimed money". I received a letter from the State asking me to send to PayPal or Debb <Removed> the form for holder certification. I searched around PayPal and could not find the proper support contacts for this.  Does anyone know of an PayPal support email address that I can send the form for "holder certification" with my other required materials before I can send back to the State? Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Netracenuts 

I understand your concern. In this case, please contact us via phone support to reset your password and update your phone number. I am really regretful that we are unable to share account-specific information on the social media platform. please contact us by scrolling down this page and click "Help & contact" to find a contact option. So that the appropriate team can further assist you with this. 

Thank you

Harsha 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Netracenuts 

I understand your concern. In this case, please contact us via phone support to reset your password and update your phone number. I am really regretful that we are unable to share account-specific information on the social media platform. please contact us by scrolling down this page and click "Help & contact" to find a contact option. So that the appropriate team can further assist you with this. 

Thank you

Harsha 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.