Change primary user

CB_CT
Contributor
Contributor

The primary user on our business account is leaving. How can we change a secondary user to a primary user? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CB_CT,

Thank you for your post. In some countries and some circumstances, the name of the Business Contact may be changed on a Business PayPal account. Please follow these linked steps. If there's an option on the name change form for changing the Business Contact name, select that. If that option is not available, please contact customer service for assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CB_CT,

Thank you for your post. In some countries and some circumstances, the name of the Business Contact may be changed on a Business PayPal account. Please follow these linked steps. If there's an option on the name change form for changing the Business Contact name, select that. If that option is not available, please contact customer service for assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CB_CT
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Olivia. Customer service did respond to my question.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CB_CT,

Thank you for the follow-up post! I'm glad to hear that!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.