New Community Member
How can I change my account address
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Osoreseun 

Do you mean email address /  billing address / shipping address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lindseyt
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, it’s my old postal address. I have my new address there under ‘Home’ but it won’t let me delete old addresses. My husband has also had this problem. He’s changed everything to our new address, had plenty of items delivered to new address but then suddenly an item has been delivered to old address but on his account we can’t see the old address to remove it. Very odd!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Osoreseun

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I am glad to help you with your inquiry. You can update the details in the settings page of your PayPal account. You can get the details of changing the email address, mailing address, email address, phone number, or language here

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

lindseyt
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I’ve done this, the address with my bank card is the new address but every time I try to remove my old address from my list of addresses it tells me to remove it from bank card first, it’s already removed from there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.