Cannot verify my account

rugrats
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have tried invane to log into my PayPal but I do not receive a text message with the code or a phone call. Nothing has changed regarding my mobile number. I am unable to do any transactions because of this and I need to buy things. Is there anyone that can help me overcome this issue please.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @rugrats,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry you're having difficulty accessing your account. I would recommend you to contact us directly. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. We Look forward to assisting you!

Thanks,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

rugrats
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I cannot log in because I do not receive a message with the code. I have reported this and was told there was an issue and it would be solved in 72 hrs, well that has passed and guess what it is not fixed and I am still unable to do any transactions because of this.
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @rugrats,

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration that this has caused. Are you trying to log in using the mobile app? If so, I would suggest removing the app and reloading it. If this still doesn't resolve your issue, it might be best to reach out to our Customer Support again. To contact Customer Support, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

rugrats
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried everything and no one seems to be able to help me. I have contacted by phone customer service and they said there was an issue with PayPal and would be solved in 72 hrs. That has passed ages ago. I am getting rather fed up with this now as I am unable to do any transactions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.