Cannot log in no text message is ever sent

petpalsgc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I cannot log in to my account, when I hit log in, and it says it will send a confirmation code, no code is ever sent. Ive tried both from my PC and phone, both the same.  Tried the call me option, and it doesnt. 

I asked for the two step verification to be removed, but it seems to still be there, and causing me massive headaches. What can I do 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @petpalsgc 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with accessing your account. Please check your phone service provider if PayPal texts are blocked and get them unblocked. You may also try again after 48-72 hours without making any attempts within this duration as our internal security system may block this action due to multiple failed attempts. If you still encounter with the same issue, please contact our support. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

petpalsgc
Contributor
Contributor
Done all that, 9 hours on the phone, most of it on hold. To be told by your amazing customer service team.... tough nothing we can do close the account and start again. Excellent service there NOT THEY have now managed to block me out of the account, don't know how to fix it and have stolen my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.