Cannot log in my PayPal account anymore
Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. In order to get some help with account access issues, you will need to contact our customer service team directly.
However, some troubleshooting steps I can advise are:
1. Please log in using the PayPal Website rather than the App
2. Avoid using any VPNs. Also, if you are travelling, this may affect your ability to log in.
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives