Cannot contact PayPal

DanneHS
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to get in contact with PayPal support for the past couple of days now through their Message Center as i want to downgrade my paypal business account into a personal account again. I can no longer use my paypal at all to pay for stuff so my money is just sitting there in my balance. And no i cannot just transfer it to a new account thats personal as i cannot even transfer money.

Whenever i try to contact paypal about this through the message center all i get is this: 
"I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions."

This has been going on for way to long and i am worried as i cannot use any of my money that is stuck on my account at the moment. Thank you for reading this and i hope i can fix this ASAP.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DanneHS 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DanneHS
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry but this didnt work at all. They never respond and when they do they either say we cant help or that i need to cofirm stuff which i have already done and also this isnt my fault. Why should they lock my account for me getting a 100 dollar payout from twitch. It literally says twitch payouts on the transaction so how is that suspicious?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DanneHS 

I can only give you all the contact information available for customer services.

If you can't get through or they can't help you then sadly nothing anyone on here can do about it is there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DanneHS
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate that but i think its quite wrong to just take my money and freeze it like that. I might have to report it if they wont remove this freeze from my account as its completely unnecessary. I have all proof in the world about the money being legal and legit as its from twitch themselves. I just think like i said, this is unfair and wrong.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.