Cannot add the requested additional information I get an error every time I try

TonyDawson
Contributor
Contributor

Company Paypal keeps sending me sms messages regarding the relaunch of Paypal Thailand. I logged on and was requested additional information when I clicked to proceed I receive error screen that got me nowhere. Who do I contact?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TonyDawson 

Thank you for your post. Contacting our PayPal customer support directly is the best way to fix this problem.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

TonyDawson
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but that seem in practice to very tricky. I am routed through a bunch of question which besides being all in Thai which I don't read or write (using google to translate) none of them actually apply to this case.

I will just let things take their course and either let them close the account or if I really find I need it will have to call them and bark.

Frankly I have always found Paypal very much lacking in this area. Customer support is illusive, hard to contact and even when one manages it is often ineffective. So many layers that in the end one rather use other systems.

I need a straight email address to which I can attached the screen shots and they can then figure out why their system is spitting out errors not a runabout go stupid system that just leads to frustration.

Rgds,

Tony

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.