Can't receive PayPal's PSD2 login verification code - been 10 days now, can anyone help?
I'm not receiving PayPal's PSD2 verification code on my phone for the last 10 days. I've been trying to reach PayPal's customer support, but no one is answering. I even tried changing my mobile device and browser, but nothing worked out.
I've to make payments and made some invoices but I'm stuck here for the last 10 days, thanks to PayPal's amazing service.
Let me know if anyone knows how to solve this error or any possible way to solve it. I'll highly appreciate the help.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- From PayPal to bank account not received in Transactions Archives
- Verification Issues: Couldn't confirm debit card account in Wallet Archives
- Bank card verification code not received in Wallet Archives
- Received a text from Paypal in middle of the night prompting me to download the app in Security and Fraud Archives